Wednesday, February 24

for 4 fucking years.



you do the same thing once a year.

and its been going on for 4 years.


i start to like you, and you cant accept it.
well at first you do when it happened the first time.



then after that i decide to disappear,
and you somehow find me again.
or decide to find me rather.


we hang out,
i start to like you again,
and you cant accept.


and that keeps going on and on.


for four fucking years.


I am not interested in being friends with you.
I am not interested in catching up with you.



whats worst is,
after everytime you find me, you say you miss me and shit.

news flash;
I dont.



so I'll see you in 10 years or more,
where we'll both be married to different people.
and we'll see how dumb we used to be.



I'm turning 20 soon.
I have to learn how to honestly say no.

No comments: